Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2008

Sketch Tuesday

This is the first time the kids will have participated in this. It's a great idea by Barb from the Heart of Harmony

Basically, Barb sets each week an assignment of what to sketch,then you email your finished drawing and Barb will then add it to the Sketch Tuesday Gallery I've always enjoyed seeing what others have drawn, so I asked T and A if they would like to join in, I had an enthusiastic YES!

This weeks assignment was to draw a piece of fruit, so I had different fruits and asked them t pick one, neither could just pick one so the drew what they wanted.

This A's drawing


and this is T's drawing


Why don't you go think about joining in

1 comment:

Barb said...

Could you check on the link that I put on the Sketch Tuesday post, beneath the big black box?

On some browsers it is not working, on my Firefox it works perfectly, on Internet Explorer it isn't working.

I still have some bugs to work out obviously.

Let me know.
harmonyfinearts@yahoo.com
Barb