Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2008

Sketch Tuesday - legs!

This weeks assignment from Sketch Tuesday was draw something that had legs, Tom and Annie had a couple of friends stay over who joined them with this activity J and Y

Here are their pictures;
Annie's

Tom's

Y's

J's

If you want to see the rest of the pictures from all over, 36 in all, then check out *here*

Next weeks assignment is to draw something blue.


With having their friends sleepover the kids played mostly, but did all have to finish some English, Maths and Spellings.

Tom and J made their own board game which the girls then joined in with. Much fun was had.

Today was finished off with making jam tarts yet again!

I'm finishing up with a link to a HEer's recent post on dissecting Owl pellets, an excellent post, this is something I would like to do in the future. See *here*

3 comments:

Elizabeth (My Reading World) said...

I like the sketches. Hazel tried to do a sofa, but wasn't happy with the results. I was impressed that she didn't go with the ordinary 'leg'. We're going to try working on a new one tomorrow.

Always Learning said...

When I first saw it said draw something with legs, I immediatley thought of either a chair or a table. But I didn't want to influence the kids, and they all picked animals..Tom struggled with his, initially but then the final outcome he was pleased with.

Well done to hazel for thinking out the box :-)

Lisa said...

Great drawing everyone! We too have the owl pellet dissection bug.

Lisa x