Pages

Thursday 18 December 2008

One of those moments

When the kids were quietly working either side of me on the sofa, Annie with her spellings, and Tom with his new fraction book, which thankfully has proved to be a hit.

I bought the fraction, decimal and percentage workbooks from *here*

Ruthie, played happily by herself playing shops. Then she curled up on my lap at the end, so we were altogether. It was a nice moment, it doesn't happen as often as I'd like it too, but it does prove they are capable of doing it together.

Annie had started off on her FLL book, lesson 8, she begs to do more, I find it strange as it is a repetative book, but she seems to love it and it's working so I shouldn't grumble.

While they are on 'school' holidays, I want Annie to master the spellings she has, and to be confident with her 2's, 10's and 5 times tables, plus adding on 10 from any point from a number square.

With Tom I think I may get him started on Writing Strands 3 continue with the fractions book and do some Galore Park SYRWTL 1

We will lots of meets with friends, family and have sleepovers. The next 2 weeks will fly by.

I shall not post again until the new year now.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

have a lovely Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Thanks for all the great work & help - you're a star!!

Lisa x