Pages

Sunday 14 December 2008

Full of cold & Plans

The whole family has gone down with very bad colds, the ones that go onto your chest and leave you with horrible coughs.
I'm lying on my bed surrounded by scrunched up tissues, ruminating about what I wanted to do with the kids during the holidays.

Since their going back to school last spring, the time has just flown by. I have pockets of time that I feel we did some 'HE' together.

With Annie it has been using First language lessons

That has been a success it's hard though as I feel she has to keep up with her school work, but for the time she is happy doing FLL along side school.

Tom as has been noted in previous posts, has both Maths and English sorted.

English mainly from posts from the SHE forum, which incidently has gone AWOL, if any members from there, pass by this blog , then do pop on and say hello.

I'm musing now what to sort out for the rest of the subjects for him. Science is the next on my list.

I have Galore Park Science SYRWTL 1


I like what Ive read so far, but I am wondering what else to supplement it with, perhaps Apologia General Science which is supposed to real thorough science. I'm not quite sure on that yet, as it is rather pricey!

That leaves, History, Geography, ICT, Art and Music, and maybe a language.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Hello:)

Ruth said...

oh and apologia is available at www.ichthusresources.co.uk - might be a bit cheaper?

Always Learning said...

Thanks Ruth, will take a look there.
x

Lisa said...

The lurgy is starting to creep round here!

Lisa x