Pages

Saturday 6 December 2008

Maths now sussed - well just about.

English seems to be sorted, now it's the turn of Maths for Tom.


So You Really Want to Learn Maths Book 1: A Textbook for Key Stage 2 and Common Entrance (So You Really Want to Learn)along with the answer book that goes with it So You Really Want to Learn Maths Book 1: Answer Book (So You Really Want to Learn)

Next to help back up Galore Park is ConquerMaths I have the 2 discs, but many go online and pay monthly, I've been impressed with what I've seen so far, and I know quite a few from the HE community have used Conquer maths

then I'm hoping to use MEP which is from the University of Plymouth, it's free although you can buy the practise books for £3.00 which I'll think I'll probably do.

There sorted!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Maths and English sorted - well done you!! Great links - but I keep changing my mind x

Always Learning said...

I'm sure they will be tweaked once we get into doing it properly, but I felt I needed at least these subjects sorted. So I'm happy for now :-)

Anonymous said...

with MEP you used to be able to download for free, is that not the case any more?

Always Learning said...

Hi Jax,

Yes MEP is still free, it's just that I can't abide printing out all the time, so you can buy the lessons already in book form if that makes sense :-)

CJ x